Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thanksgiving plans

Hi everyone.

I'm writing so we can iron out what's going to happen at Thanksgiving. Earlier I think the thought was to have it in Brownwood, but I'm hearing that the current thinking is to have it in Midland. What does everyone think and what are your plans?

Having it in Midland will make it impossible for me to be there the whole day of Thanksgiving. I will be working a full day at my new job Wednesday, and I have my Intermediate Accounting class that night until 8:45. If we decide to have it in Midland, the best option for us will be for us to fly in on Thanksgiving morning. April is uncomforable driving early by herself, and otherwise we will miss half of Thanksgiving day with you all. April and Lena could fly earlier in the week, and I could drive Thursday. Obviously, it would be much more convenient to us for it to be in Brownwood. Leaving at 9 on Wednesday, I could be to the lake before midnight ;o)

We need to know soon so I can book flight(s), if needed, before they fill. We are open to a vote or an "executive decision". I am looking forward to the turkey, and the b-ball rematch, regardless of where it is :o)

-James

Edit: April says she doesn't mind driving before Wednesday, but doesn't want to drive Wednesday or Thursday.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger April Cogburn said...

What James didn't say is that I don't want to drive by myself on wed. with all the other people traveling that wed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home