Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bragging

Well, since we are bragging on our kids, I thought I would join in and brag about Lena. She just amazes me every day. She is talking up a storm. She is starting the two word sentences. I don't know how much she understands of what she is saying, but it sure is cute when she says it. Today, James was on the computer, and Lena and I walked into the study where he was at. Lena looks at James, and said, "Hi Daddy". We were shocked. On friday, as James was getting ready to leave for work, Lena crawled over to him and pulled up on his leg. It sounded like she said "Doh go", as in "Don't go". It sounds like she's saying a lot of things, but who knows if she actually knows what she's saying. Her new word is "yah"(sp?). At lunch, I asked her if she was all done. She paused for a little bit, and then said, "Yah" and put her hands up for the sign for "all done". I've been working with her on some sign language. Then at the grocery store, I asked her if she was a good girl. She looked at James and I and then said, "Yah".

She is also trying to stand on her own a lot. Yesterday, she took one small step from the chair to me. It might have been a fluke thing. But she sure is trying to get to walking. We'll see when is happens.

Anyways, that's all the bragging I have for right now. Mom and Dad, it sounds like you are having a great time. I'm glad you have your luggage. I'm excited to see the pictures and hear all about it.

Love,
April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home