Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It seems like it was just yesterday . . . .

Tonight I will be playing in a fantasy baseball game out at the Rockhound's stadium to benefit United Way. I will be wearing Midland Lee uniform, so I tried it on last night to make sure they gave me the correct size. It brought back some great memories. We also got to take batting practice Tuesday night from the Rockhounds coach and it was a blast.

My goal for the game is to avoid serious injury. If I happen to get a hit or make a play that will be nice, but I'm not counting on it. I'm sure Holly will be posting some pictures after the game.

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Rita said...

Oh, Alan! How I wish I could be there. Just hearing about it brings back memories. I can't wait to see the pictures.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger James said...

How did it go?

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Alan said...

2 for 4, with 1 RBI. It was a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home