Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Update

Well, today was the first day of my physical therapy for my ankle. It's been 5 1/2 weeks since I hurt it and it just hasn't completely healed. The physical therapist said that the pregnancy has slowed the healing process. Anyways, he says the therapy will really help. I go again on Monday.

So far, this pregnancy has treated me pretty good. I've felt good most of the pregnancy, just tired at the end of the day. Now it's gotten very uncomfortable. It feels like the baby has dropped which causes a lot of pressure and pain. But now I can breath a lot easier. Anyways, maybe this will mean that I won't go late, or at least too late. We'll just see. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home