Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thanks!

Hey Rita! Thanks so much for all the fun pictures! I hope you know the "pitiful" blog I wrote was written with laughter! But we did enjoy the updates. Trisha, it's so wonderful to hear all that God is doing at New Life! So fun to watch the Lord work! We start our purpose group this a.m.! Can't wait to see what He is going to do!

Funny Luke story. Last night at the dinner table RB decides to kiss me - all the kids are watching, but Luke is sitting there with his chin in hands, elbows on the table, and he squinches up his face and says "Yuck" while sticking out his tongue. We're cracking up and he tells us he is NEVER going to kiss a girl. When RB tries to further convince him that it's a good thing and that someday he'll really like kissing his wife - in fact, he'll have to - Luke says, "I'm going to kill myself so I never have to grow up!" Ha! I think that's a story worth telling at his rehearsal dinner!! God help us when he figures out it might be an enjoyable activity!

Loved the bedding, April!! And LOVED the house, Tod and LeeAnn! We cannot wait to see it!

Bless you guys today in Jesus!

Anda

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Rita said...

Anda, I LOVED the Luke story. The blog is a great way to "journal" those things for posterity. I can't wait to see you again. Are you "ever expanding"? Give the kids hugs for me. Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home