Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Elijah's Barnyard Birthday Bash

Yesterday was Elijah's 1st birthday! What a reason to celebrate! If you are able to come, we're going to have a little "Barnyard Bash" at our house tomorrow night (Saturday) at 5:30 p.m. We'll have supper and let him eat cake (us too)!

I can't imagine our life without our sweet Elijah. He is a fun little guy, full of joy and energy. He loves balls "ba", music, soft things (like blankets) and his brother and sister who are the light of his life. We are so thankful God has blessed our family with him! I wince a little when I remember this day and the days after his birth. They were a roller coaster for us--and we thank God all the more for such a healthy little boy! May his whole life be a testimony to the glory of God.

This day also reminds me of Jack. It was a year ago that he left this earth and entered heaven. I imagine this is a hard week for Wanda. I pray God will fill her with comfort and sweet memories. His life certainly was a testimony to God's glory, wasn't it?

Love you all--
Trisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home