Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Where are you, Mitch?

I'm taking a "mama moment" to reach out to my son who was planning on jumping off a waterfall last I heard. Since I haven't heard just how that jump went (hint, hint), I thought I'd blog a little & fill him in on the family so when he does finally blog again (am I too obvious?) he could get an update on the family.

All the kids were excited to talk to you on the phone the other day, Mitch. So much so, that the next day they went out & bought your birthday gifts. You got some good stuff, and very generous, sweet siblings that love & miss you!

Dad got home last night & we celebrated with a steak dinner. You would have liked the steaks because I bought some "flavored" wood chips that made them taste extra good. We'll celebrate like that when you get home, too.

Dad took the kids & me to the mall today - big sacrifice for him since he's been gone. We picked him out some new Father's Day clothes for his trip to the US Open this next week. Dad just left with the kids to swim & I'm staying home to RELAX!

We'll be anxious to hear about your fishing trip coming up. The kids are wondering if you're going to catch any piranha. Whatever you catch, try to take some pictures for us.

I talked to Mrs. Tinker last night and she said you got in Mr. Jo Bob & Mr. Jordan's cabin again for OP camp. You'll be one of the oldest in the cabin, but they thought you could kinda help out. The counselor party is at our house after you get home, so that will be fun to have you back for that.

Not much else to report on the family, Mitch, other than we love you & miss you. Stay safe!
Love you-
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home