Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Brazil Request and Update

We have enjoyed hearing the updates from everyone. We are glad Mitch is safe and enjoying Brazil. Dale or Rita, could you forward the following from April and I to Zanatta?

Saudações!
April e eu quero dizer um rápido oi. Gozamos vendo Larissa em Austin de quando em quando. Sei que você são alegre ter seu lar traseiro em Brasil. Esperamos vir visita você algum tempo, e nós esperamos vê-lo alguma vez logo em Texas ou Brasil.
Por favor perdoe qualquer erros com tradutor automático. Também, por favor dá saudações à seua família de nós.

Quente considera,

-James and April Cogburn

No, my Portuguese is not that good. No credit deserved. I picked up easily on Cary's "pescador" comment from my years of HS Spanish. The rest above was aided by freetranslation.com, which can also reverse to English for those interested.

We enjoyed seeing everyone at the lake and are already planning ahead toward our two upcoming weekends at the lake, the weekend of the 4th and also the preceding weekend with our caregroup.

Trisha, I just learned that a sister of one of the ladies in our caregroup is moving with family to Odessa in the near future (and yes, Cary and Alan, they will be IQ raisers). So, they might or might not be interested in a newly planted church, but I'll see what I can find out. I knew you'd be interested in knowing.

We hope everyone has a good Wednesday. We love you all.

-James and April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home