Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm trying to write quick & legibly (kids are playing and Moriah's on my lap) to share funny stories before I forget.
---------------------------
We're eating breakfast, singing ABBAs Chiciquita, and someone sings, Sopapilla. Thus, Ashley asks McKenna, "Do you know where sopapillas come from?" McKenna answers, "Mexico." Josiah says, "No they don't, they come from Rosa's." Ashley replies, "Correct, Josiah." McKenna just looked stunned.
---------------------------
We're all saying goodbye to Cary this morning....."Bye, Daddy, Bye Uncle Cary." Moriah chimes in, "Bye, Unc Daddy!"
---------------------------
Josh comes in crying saying that Emily pinched him (again, totally deserved, I assume). I call her in and say that we can't have any pinching no matter what Josh is doing. Totally straight face, she answers, "Mom, I was giving him a pressure point."

We're going to swim today and meet Cary at the club for lunch.
Just wanted to share the stories before they slipped my mind!
Jill

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Lee Ann blogging on Grandma's computer. Jill it sounds like things are going well at your place. Mitch I know you are enjoying Brazil and special time with Grandma and Grandpa...Hutton wants to go back already he had so much fun. Things here are great. Hutton is busy with his summer job and summer social life! He had 5 friends spend the night Sunday night. I'm having a hard time keeping up with things between Hutton and Connor's (lot's of movies and Layton and Nathan's baseball games and spending the night) friends and activities and not having Bailey here to help. I haven't heard from her since she crossed the border so I guess no news is good news! Connor, Reagan and I are all involved in VBS at church. Connor and Allison are using their talents on the worship team and doing skits (both do an outstanding job) and I'm teaching 3rd grade. Tod is on a little golf trip with my dad and brothers...a Father's Day and thanks for helping me through nursing school gift. The Trinity house is being worked on everyday. They fixed your ceilings today Rita. The Boyd house is having wallpaper stripped by Hutton and plumbers and airconditioner guys were there today. Hopefully the foundation for the back will be poured this week. Sorry so long but I don't blog very often. Summer is flying by!

lee ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home