Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lonely in Houston

I had a few minutes between meetings and was able to check the blog. Mitch I am so proud of you. You make mom & I proud every day. I am meeting for the next 3 days with a bunch of bankers. I wish I was able to be there with you. Remember to tell Zanatta who is the Melhor pescador. I am praying for you every day.

To the rest of the family I will brag on Randy & Anda's kids. We have thoroughly enjoyed having them in Midland. You guys are doing a fantastic job as parents. Hope you were able to relax a little. I had forgotton how much work young kids are- Well maybe I should say how much work it is on the mothers. Thanks for sharing your kids with us.

Hope everyone is having a good summer. Keep blogging. I like to see pictures.

cb

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger James said...

I think Alan and I would both debate as to who is the best pescador. Since I've never been to Melhor, you (Cary) have that until I've been, unless Alan, Dale, Randy or Tod would debate as the challenger. I'll be happy to compete in the pescador and caçador de pássaro contests in Brownwood anytime.

Say hello to Zanatta and family for April and me as well.

-James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home