Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!

For some reason, yours is the easiest birthday in the family for me to remember. How does this one feel? I sure love you and I appreciate what a rich blessing you have been in my life. I know that I am who I am because you are who you are. 30 years ago could you have imagined your life until today?

Thanks for so many memories and blessings. Thanks for loving Jesus. Thanks for teaching me to let the Bible teach me what my tradition should be. Thanks for teaching me to love the Bible and ask lots of questions. Thanks for not being mean spirited and narrow minded. Thanks for caring about the kingdom and our family. Thanks for wanting me to get back to heaven where I came from. Thanks for teaching me how important it is to find a Godly, beautiful wife to share my life with. Thanks for being such a great cook. Thanks for having room at your table for lots of people.

Happy Birthday Mom, I love you.

Tod (Your oldest and practice son)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home