Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

girls'dates

Hey girls,
Let me clarify on the weekend thing - don't think you have to scrapbook (Holly & LeeAnn)! Just a time to get together and do whatever you want, uninterrupted!! Yeah, Trisha. I think it would be fun to invite friends (1 or 2). Here are some date possibilities. I'm just throwing these out, realizing that there probably is no date that will work for everyone! Life is so busy (I've heard there is this wise woman teaching on time management - let me know what she says)!
March 11-12 or 18-19 (these dates are around spring break so they probably won't work). OR any weekend in April except the first one (8, 15, 22, or 29). Let me know what will work!

Hey Rita, thanks for RB's laptop! Our home computer completely crashed yesterday - after Randy spent the entire day working on it. Bummer. Anyway, we would be without a computer if it weren't for this one!!

We celebrated Moriah's birthday last night. She was very cute and a good sport about the whole thing.
Bless all of you as you worship the King today!
Anda

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger April Cogburn said...

The times in April sound best to me. I already have a couple of friends in mind that I could invite, but just family is fun too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home