Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Lessons from Laundry

Where do all the mismatched socks come from and where do they go? As I was digging through the sock basket this morning looking for AJ a pair, there were so many socks! At first they all seemed to have no match. For me it can be a little overwhelming, almost a sense of bondage to this basket of socks! But after dumping the basket out and a little time of sorting, matches were made. Today the thought hit me. Some days I feel like that basket of socks, a little mismatched. But after I dump it all out and spend a little time of quiet sorting, I find my match and realize he has been there all along...Jesus.

Just a thought.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Where do the mis-matched socks go? Many theories exist on this. I choose to believe most of mine end up in the yard by the trampoline. Unrecognizable, stiff as a board, and not even worth washing! Loved your blog! The socks always overwhelm me - by the time I get to matching the socks (usually last), I'm worn out!
Love ya!
Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home