Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hey there! It's so neat to read everyone's blogs and to know what is going on in everyone's minds. I taught the women at care group Tues. night, and it went great. I had a lesson prepared, but when I opened up my Bible on Mon. night to go over my lesson, the Bible opened up to James chapter 3, the taming of the tongue. So, I changed my lesson. After my lesson, several of the women told me it was what they needed to hear, so it just showed me how God can use me to speak to others. I used to never want to get up and speak and teach in front of adults. So much of my teaching experience has been with children, that adults make me nervous. But I felt really good about it, even though it was only my second time at teaching adults. I think I like this adult teaching thing and might try it some more, especially since James and I are the group leaders. I pray everyday that God can use me to bless His children, and he's showing me opportunities everywhere. I have 10 opportunities 5 days a week in the form of Toddlers. I'm glad that God has put me where I am.

April

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Great job, I am proud of you.
cb

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Tod Brown said...

April, it sounds like you did really great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home