Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Baby

Well, I don't have a picture scanned in yet to post, but we went to the doctor yesterday, and had a sonogram. I couldn't resist it and we had to find out. We are having a girl. We're excited and are already calling her by name. James reminded me of a promise that I had made to him very early on in the pregnancy that if it was a girl that he could name her. He has been set on Lena Naomi for a couple of months now. So that is her name. I'm actually liking it a lot now, since I know that I have a girl to call her by that name now. Lena means "Light" and Naomi means
"Beautiful, pleasant, delightful". She is named after her Great Grandmother Brown and Great Great Grandmother Brown. We would've taken a either, but we're happy with a girl. God has answered our prayers and has blessed us greatly with this child. Blessed be his name.

We leave early Sat. morning to catch a plane to go to Florida to board our cruise. Seven fun-filled days without the stresses of work! We are so excited! Don't worry, we'll take lots of pictures.
Hope everyone is having a great summer. We'll check in when we get back.

Love,
April

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Trisha said...

We are so thrilled for you, April & James! Katy will be especially happy to have a girl cousin!

Congratulations on 5 years! Is it possible that it's been that long? I hope your vacation is sweet! Celebrate each other and enjoy the R&R!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Have a great time, April & James! I'll be ready to read about it on the blog when you get back!
Be safe,
jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home