Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Baby Names

Okay, this is something I thought would be fun. As you know we have a definate boys name picked out, Noah Allen. But, we are having difficulty in girls names. We have several names on our list but thought it would be interesting to get all of your thoughts. This doesn't mean that we will go with the name that is picked the most, it's just something fun to do. Here are the names, but you should know that as of this moment, my favorite name is Emma and James' favorite name is Lena. These names are in no special order. What are your thoughts of which name is good?

1. Haly Dian

2. Hanna Lee

3. Meridith Jane

4. Emma Larissa

5. Lena Naomi

6 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

I like all of them except Lena. Hanna is nice. So is Emma or Haly or Meridith.

Definitely not Lena. Sorry James. No offense to your family.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger April Cogburn said...

We picked the name Lena because that was Great Grandma Brown's name, and Naomi because that was Grandma Brown's name. Lena is not one of my favorites either, I was just trying to put in some family names. I tried using Sarah Dale as a name (Sarah after James' grandmother, and Dale after Dad), but James' shot that down rather quickly. Emma comes from the name of a little girl I had in my class last summer who was my favorite, and Larissa after Larissa Zanatta. We just like the other three.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger dale brown said...

Haly Dian is my favorite. I like that it has Dian in it. The sentiment of the Lena Naomi is sweet, but I think Lena would not go over well as she would try it at school. Love you. Dad

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Mama Brown said...

April,
Haly or Emma would be my vote! Haly was one of the names on our list with Moriah.
Ask the Lord - He's always been so sweet to show us!
Anda

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

I think it would be sweet to use Dian for a middle name. Haly Dian is very nice!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

I like Haly or Emma. I love using family names and I did with all my children...but you also want them to love their name too! Have fun deciding...such an exciting time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home