Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Happy Father's Day, men!

Happy Father's Day, guys! I am so thankful for each one of you and your ministry to your families.

Dad, you have led the way so beautifully! Thank you for living your faith every day, for believing in each of us, for teaching us to be unselfish, hospitable, generous, peace-loving but willing to stand up for right, hopeful about the future. I'm always proud to say that Dale Brown is my dad.

On another note, I feel like a blog hog, since no one else has written since my last post, but I wanted to ask you to pray. Our Missions committee meets Wednesday night (probably before church) to discuss whether they will support us or not. For some reason, a flicker of hope has risen in me this morning. I got a call from the head of the New Opportunities subcommittee. She asked me to send her the page we gave them several weeks ago that gives the details of the why and what of our request. (Mom, she's the lady who sent you the floor samples--Cindy Schindler.)

Anyway, if you think about it, please pray for that group during the next few days as they decide what to do with us!

Love,
Trisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home