Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Welcome home

I hope you Midlanders are all busy hugging and welcoming and hearing all the details of the Brazil trip and don't get around to reading the blog for awhile! But, for the rest of us, I'll catch up on our life anyway...

We have a contract on our house! The lady who haggled and haggled really does want the house, so we have agreed to terms we can both live with. It won't close until July 15th, so that gives us a little time to get all packed up. The timing seems ideal, actually. (Another blessing from the Lord!)

Ben leaves for YouthWAVE today, so we spent the morning celebrating Father's Day a little early and getting new tires for the Suburban so the kids and I won't have a flat on the way to Austin later this week! I've done nothing to get ready for YW, which is strange. (Actually, my only job has been to find "square" FIJI water to put in gift baskets for the youth ministers' wives!) I hope they can do it without me! Tod, I sent linens with Ben in case you need them.

I'm having lots of fun with my monogram machine. I'm trying to get all the baby and graduation gifts done this week--I'm way behind! It sure is fun when I take the time to sit down and do it! I'm getting pretty good at towels, anyway!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about Brazil and all your other adventures.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Hey Trisha I'm glad you sent the linens because I don't remember seeing any in the suitcase. Tod is looking forward to this week as he always does. He comes home very tired but very blessed. Congratulations on the house! God's timing is so good. Be safe on your way to Austin.

lee ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home