Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

What a day!

Happy birthday, girls! I'm sure glad God gave you both to our family! What great things you bring to us!

Allison, you are just a delightful young woman! I love the joy that you bring to our gatherings, and I love that you enjoy so many of the things I enjoy! I always enjoy cooking with you, playing games, making crafts, and just visiting. I expect that you are going to be wonderful at hospitality as you get older. You have some wonderful role models in your mom and Grandma and your other grandma Judy. I hope your birthday is great!

Mom, I have so enjoyed our time together over the last month. I learn so much from you each time I am with you. I'm wishing I could sit at your feet and hear from the Lord about Time Management in your Ladies Class. I know He uses you to teach those younger women the things that are really important. I'd love to be there to tell them that you don't just talk about it--you live it out. That's probably my favorite thing about you--you live it. You don't just talk about hospitality--you spend endless energy making others feel welcome in your home(s). You don't just talk about prioritizing God--you spend time with Him and His Word every day. What a woman of God you are! I hope your birthday is great, too!

love,
Trisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home