Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Weekend and news

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a little news while I have a chance. The semester is off and running. My hours are throwing my clock off a bit but it enables me to be a mom uninterrupted for the most part. I really like my preceptor. She is about 55 and she graduated from nursing school when she was 42. She is divorced and black and someone I would have little in common with otherwise so I love that. She has been very good to me and lets me have all kinds of experiences. I thought I would be very intimidated by her but she is encouraging and helpful. I have really enjoyed post partum (we also have all the gyno surgeries) and at this point think I would like to work in woman's health somewhere so this might get my foot in the door. Everyone wants to know what I'm going to do after I graduate...well I don't know! I would love your prayers that God would find that perfect fit for me. Something part time would be best but I have no idea at this point if that would even be possible.

Tod is out of town with Hutton this weekend and Bailey is in Fort Worth with the basketball team (filming) so it will just be me, Connor and Reagan until Saturday night. The boys both play basketball tomorrow and I think we will have a night with just the three of us tonight...I love when I get to spend a little individual time with the kids. Bailey is doing a wonderful job driving and it has been such a help! Please pray for safety in travel for everyone this weekend, our family is constantly on the road and I never want to take that for granted.

Have a blessed weekend,
Lee Ann

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Alan said...

It will be fun to see where God places you. Wherever it is, it will be just the right place. I love your attitude about your preceptor. Keep looking for ways to encourage and bless her. You are doing great!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Mama Brown said...

Okay, LeeAnn. I am amazed at God's grace on your life right now to do all that you're doing! He is good and your faithfulness will be rewarded! I'll pray for perseverance and joy for you!

Anda

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me. Psalm 57:2

It has been so neat to watch God fulfill his purpose in you. I love you--Holly

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LeeAnn, I'm so amazed at you! It sounds like you're handling things beautifully. I'm praying for endurance and energy for you.

love, Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home