Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Procedure

Well, I had my HSG Dye test this morning. It went okay, but it was by no means comfortable. But, it's just one of those things I have to go through to getting pregnant. They say a lot of women get pregnant within a couple of months after this procedure, so we'll just pray that maybe that is part of God's plan for the next few months. We'll see. Hope everyone is having a good week, and don't forget to make it a part of your day to bless someone with God's love.

Love yall,
April

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Mama Brown said...

April,
How soon will you know the results? McKenna always remembers to pray for you at the end of her prayer every night. I know this is a hard period of waiting, but we are praying for you. Love,
Randy

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

I'm sorry it wasn't fun. But glad you got it done. Did they say anything about if there was blockage? I got your message too late to call you back tonight. You can try me again tomorrow or I'll try you.

I love you and am praying for you.
Trisha

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

April,
I'm glad your HSG went okay. You are in our prayers and please let us know what the doctors says. Did he say if there was any blockage? Have a good weekend.

lee ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home