Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy Groundhog Day - Belated Allison Birthday - Belated Rita Birthday!

Well, forget celebrating the groundhog - I just want to celebrate Grandma & Allison!
You are very loved, Rita. The blessings that you've poured into just my life are countless, can you imagine multiplying that times 32 other people in this family? Not to mention all the people at our church & beyond that your life has touched! It's great to be able to celebrate you and how much you mean to our family!
Allison, you are a great friend to all my kiddos, but especially to Emily. I am so thankful that she'll have ton of wonderful childhood memories with her sweet cousin, AL. You bring a lot of joy to this family, and after knowing you for 10yrs. and 1 day, I can honestly say that you are a wonderful friend, a big Jesus fan, a great cullinary wizard-in-the-making, and just plain fun to hang out with! I would love to hear the story of how "Smokey Joe" got started - we could call it the "Legend of Smokey Joe." You could make it a real juicy story and pass it down to all the little cousins - they would be in awe!

Love you both, Rita & Allison!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Dear Rita,
I've already wished Allison a Happy 10th and I wanted to wish you a happy birthday too. Thank you for the children you raised and for all your advice and help with my own. I don't believe that it takes a village but wonderful grandparents are a tremendous bonus. I am blessed to have both a mother and mother in law that pour their lives into others, thank you for your example. I really appreciate the encouragement while I've been in school...you are a blessing to me and my children and we love you.

Lee Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home