Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

To Brownwood

I would love for you all to pray for me. I am speaking 3 times on Saturday to a group of kids at an area wide retreat in Brownwood. It's pretty convenient. The retreat happens at the Baptist camp so Hutton and I will stay at the lodge and go over by boat. There are supposed to be 400-500 kids there.

Pray for power. These things always scare me. If God doesn't annoint what happens, nothing happens. Thanks

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

I'll be praying. I love your dependence on Him.

By the way, I got a great email from Melinda. It sounds like they've committed! Praise God for the fun way He worked that situation!

Let us know how the weekend goes.

love,
Trisha

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

I'll be praying. I love your dependence on Him.

By the way, I got a great email from Melinda. Sounds like they're committed! Praise God for the fun way He worked that situation out!

Let us know how the weekend went.

Love you,
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home