Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

This is Bailey not my mom!

Allison what a sweet precious gift of God you are to our family. You're love for God and deep care for the needs of others at such a young age is an incredible testimony for Christ to those around you! You handle everything with grace and poise and your sweet smile and contagious laugh brighten my day everytime I get to hang out with you! You have to be my favorite 10 year old cousin (I have a brother that is 10 and a cousin who is almost 10 but you are the only 10 year old cousin, but don't think that takes away from the statement!) I love you so much and i hope you had an incredible b-day! You're only 10 once so make the most of it! see ya later!
Love,
Bailey (you're fav 16 year old cousin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home