Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thank You, Family

Cary and I are overwhelmed by the love that you poured out on us this afternoon. We were so humbled to be lifted up in prayer by all of you - to be taken to the Father by people we love was one of the greatest joys we have ever received. Your words led the Spirit to encourage us. Please continue to pray that He will be glorified in all that happens these next few weeks.

Thank you, Dale and Rita, for your amazing generosity. Your lives remind me of the Lord's everlasting love - I can feel God's love for me through your lives.

I've been emotional and somber all day - understandably. The journey begins tomorrow, and life will be different. Things will change. I'm teary, feeling like I can never get back to NOW. I take comfort in the things that do not change: the love I have for God, Cary, and my kids. The love I have for my family. God's goodness towards me. Hope of eternal life with Him - such relief to count on God in times like these. My heart can hear Him saying, "Come on, it's time to go. Don't be afraid, I'm going with you."
Thank you, family, for the great send-off.

Love you all,
Cary and Jill

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

It was a sweet day. I love when our family prays together. It always feels so right to stand together and lift up our hearts to our loving, powerful, gracious Father. We were blessed right along with you two.

We are so proud of both of you and will be continually lifting you up during the next several days. Cary, think of you as Moses and us all standing with you holding up your tired arms! We are for you, my brother! May God fill you with a constant sense of His presence with you and in you.
Love, Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home