Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Big Girl

Today was Lena's 2 month doctor's visit. As it turns out, she's still a big girl. She measured at
24 1/2 in. and weighed at 14 lbs. 8 oz. Isaac is still the winner, but not by much. The doctor said she is way off the charts and that I must be feeding her some really good milk. She (the doctor), is impressed at how well Lena is holding up her head, is able to stand with help, and tries to sit up when propped up in my lap. She said it's wonderful that Lena has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks now. Basically, I'm supposed to keep doing what I'm doing.

Things are going good here. Just working on getting the house together. I just labeled a few bins with Lena's clothes in them, some she's outgrown, some that are for when she's 2. I'm discovering that just because it says a certain age, doesn't mean that it will fit her at that age. She started wearing size 6 mo. at 6 weeks. We'll see what size she wears when she is 6 mo.

Things are coming together here in the house. Slowly, but it's getting there. Having stuff in the garage for a while, really teaches me to get along with less. I'm learning you don't really need so much stuff. A lot of stuff is disappearing to Goodwill. My goal is to be done by the end of the month. When all things are done with the house, (hanging pictures, etc.) I will post pictures of how it looks.

It was good to see all the women last weekend. We should have girl's weekends more often. It was fun! See you all in Midland this coming weekend.

Love,
April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home