Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

To Tod, Alan, Anda and April

Thanks to those of you who have already posted about your charms. I'll look forward to hearing from the rest of you!

Jill, what are the travel plans these days???? I keep praying for you all!

The weekend was so fun! I think my family has recovered, although Elijah spent about 30-45 minutes Monday morning screaming at me for no reason--probably repressed anger.

Love you all!

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Well, the travel plans change day to day - we've heard a different schedule every day!

I'll gladly tell you what I think will happen-call me so I don't have to take up an entire blog about it - it's lengthy - there's kind of a plan A, B, C, D...etc. Who knows? I think by the time I get in an airplane I MIGHT finally know where I am going!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Hang in there, girl! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home