Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, February 06, 2006

moriah, moriah, moriah

Well, little "Mo-Mo" got sent to the "office" today at preschool for kicking and hitting a little boy in her class. Normally this wouldn't require a visit with Ms. Brenda, but since it left a mark on him, she had to have more serious consequences. Our other kids know the rule that if you get in trouble at school then you get a spanking from Dad at home, but we weren't sure what call to make on this one. We've never had a 2-year-old get sent to the office. We think, though, that she was sufficiently convicted by the Holy Spirit - tonight when we were praying she stopped repeating after me and started saying something we couldn't interpret. Finally, we understood she was mentioning "kicking Evan", so she told God she was sorry and we moved on! The girl is a HOOT!

Had a good time with you girls this weekend! Can't wait to see you again in a few days!

Love,
Anda

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Well, from a mom who HAS had a two-year-old sent to the office, sounds like you've recovered well since you're blogging about it and able to "laugh" about it! I think I was morally devestated for a long time - of course we were first time parents and he technically got "kicked-out" - details!

I have your Tozer book and a pacifier (nice combo!)from this weekend. I'll try to get it to Rita's before I leave (which is still to be determined -argh!)

I have to look at Moriah's picture everytime I check the blog - she gives me a little chuckle every day!
love you!
jill

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Rita said...

I LOVE to hear Moriah and Luke stories. They just make me laugh and bring back all sorts of memories, although they may not seem quite so funny to you at the moment. I was just looking at the picture of G/G with all the grandkids--the one where Moriah refused to smile. We should have known then that we had a strong one on our hands. She'll be a wonderful leader someday, I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home