Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Stuff

Hello everyone! I'm finally blogging again. I tried to blog the other day, but for some reason it wouldn't post. Oh well, it felt good to get my thoughts out at the time, even if no one could read it. Things are good here. For those of you who are a part of Flylady.net, it is really great. Trisha said I should look at it, and I'm happy to say that I have accomplished the first step: Shining my kitchen sink. For those of you who really know that I hate doing dishes, this was a big step for me. But I feel really good about it. I plan to keep up with what the Flylady says to do.

The pregnancy is going well. I'm not as nauseous as I was last week. As long as I eat often enough, I'm able to manage it. Twix has been my thing for getting rid of nausea (I tried crackers, it didn't help), but I'm doing better about just trying to eat something instead of going to the Twix. I go to the doctor on Wed. the 27th for my sonogram. I'm excited to see my baby, even though it will be tiny. I'll try to remember to blog when I get home Wed. I'm sure I'll be all fresh with excitement. I'm glad James is able to get off work to come with me. He's excited too.

That is all with us for tonight. Love you all and can't wait to see you all.

April

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Go, April! I'm proud of you and your shiny sink! Now, do it again tonight and you'll be 2 days into the 21 it takes to make a habit!

I can't wait to hear how things go at the doctor's office tomorrow. I'm praying that you'll get a great view of a healthy little grain of rice!

love you both,
Trisha

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

April we are so excited about the baby and can't wait to hear about your sonogram!

lee ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home