Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Jill

April and I want to say "Happy Birthday!" She's really looking forward to the girls' time this weekend. I think the plan is I drop her off sometime tomorrow. We'll be on the other side of the lake tonight making "the announcement" to parents, brother, and fiance. April has wrapped a toy to break the news with.

Have a happy B'day and we'll see you then.

-James (and April)

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Tod Brown said...

Yes. Happy Birthday Jill. I have a hard time keeping up with all the birthday's in March/April. I have thought many times about how much I appreciate the way you have blessed Cary and the rest of us. God bless you.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Trisha said...

Jill--Sounds like your birthday weekend was quite fun! I thoroughly enjoyed mom telling the story of how you and Cary got together on the way to church in Brownwood this morning! I kept thinking about how blessed he is to have you in his life, (and how glad I am for Cameron John's loss!) We love you lots! I'm glad you chose to be "one of us"!!!
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home