Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Results

Well, I heard from the doctor's office yesterday, and the test results are in. They apparently couln't infiltrate (their word, not mine) my right tube, which means that there is probably some blockage. This is not the same tube that my pregnancy was in. I have an appointment with my doctor Feb. 17 to talk with her about the results and what to do next. I've been told by one of the nurses that if indeed it is blockage, then the next step would be surgery. Not what I wanted to hear, but I'm hoping that the outcome of all this is some beautiful babies. Tears were shed tonight as James and I talked about it, and I'm having a hard time grappling the hardship of all this. (I had to get in on the grapple fest.) I know God has great plans for me, but sometimes it's hard to keep faith when this is my lifelong dream. I know this isn't really a huge bump in the road towards motherhood like for some people, but for me it seems big. Pray that I can keep strength as we go through all this. Luckily my boss is very understanding, and everyone at church is supportive, along with the love I feel from all of you. It helps to have all that. I just have to keep telling myself that God has a plan and He has perfect timing.

Love you all,
April

3 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Mama Brown said...

April,
I know that seems pretty discouraging. You are right that God's plans and timing are perfect. We are praying for you daily. Hang in there.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Tod Brown said...

April,
Thanks for keeping us posted. I know this is hard. I am so sorry. I prayed for you this morning.

Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Hey gal - you are important, you are special, and you are a "big" deal to your family! Your faith in a good God really touches me as you are going through tough stuff right now. Thanks for letting us know so we can pray for you & James.
Love you!
Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home