Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

One of those days!

Okay, Jill, thank you so much for your birthday message, but is it in some weird "wing ding" font that is completely illegible on anyone else's computer or is it just mine? Our computer is locking up every 5 minutes right now, so it wouldn't surprise me if I'm the problem. Just wanted you to know that I really wanted to read the message, but I can't!

Moriah is precious. A very sad thing I just realized - I didn't take one picture of her today. The only present she got was 4 shots at the doctor this morning. Then I got my wallet stolen while picking up the new sofa that Randy got me for X-mas. This, combined with the stress of being tired, PMS-ing, my house being a chaotic wreck and filthy, really got me off track the rest of the day. By the way, if any of you who received those wonderful Simon gift cards for Christmas have not written down the card number in a file somewhere (like it tells you to!), I would highly recommend doing it. I lost about $250 today because I had not done it (I'm sure all of you did). I arrived at cell tonight (which I'm supposed to be leading, you know) with tired kids that had just eaten Whataburger in the car, with no Bible, and with my sweet 1-yr-old who had not eaten dinner because I hadn't had time to feed her!! Does that sound like proper treatment for a birthday girl? Ha! Thank goodness she's only 1 and will never remember this day!! I'm just laughing as I write this - it really is time to go to bed and start over tomorrow! The Lord's mercies are new every a.m.!

Bless you guys. I love reading everyone's encouraging words to one another - you guys are great.

Anda

4 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Anda -
Oh Boy, what a day! I'm so sorry about your wallet! I have all the #s of the cards, but I didn't write down which one was given to everyone. If everyone could blog the last 4 digits of their card pretty quick, we could figure out which one was your card - it may not be too late? Sorry, gal! That will go down as one of the
"top ten" worst mom days, for sure!
I'm not sure what happened with the font, but I tried to redo the font to make sure it was normal - hope it works. Hang in there! Love you! Jill

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Mine is 1142.

-Alan

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I already blew the whole wad! My number was #1134!

Anda--My day was similar! I kept asking Alan if he was sure it wasn't a Monday! I claimed that verse all day long--His mercies are new and He is faithful...everyday!! Love you--Take a picture of Moriah today. Take lots! We will never tell that she is 1 year and 1 day old in them! Hey--at least she has a scrap book for them to go in! Mine don't even have that yet.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home