Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Moriah!

Happy 1st Birthday, Moriah Grace! Hard to believe she's only been around for a year - feels like longer! Wish you could bottle her up & keep her little one-year old self nicely preserved! Anda, you're doing so good. We know Randy is awesome & doing great things for God, but it wouldn't be possible without you doing great things for God in those small, tiny (but not insignifigant) details like raising four children! Just wanted to "blog" for a moment on what a great wife & mom you are. Not only for "letting" your husband go to Sumatra, but wanting him to go. Knowing what his passions and callings are & letting him pursue them- THAT'S what I'm talking about! Serving God by being a "simple" mom is very high in the servant department, and going about that minus a husband-minus communication-plus 2 weeks---equals one physical, emotional, and spiritual challenge. I'm praying that God will bless you in big ways & in the small ways. I know He will bless your faithfulness, and give you eyes to see all the ways that He loves you & cares for you.
You are loved - your whole family loves you & is rooting for you! I love you! Jill

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Tod Brown said...

Yes! Happy Birthday Moriah! Anda do you have any pictures from today to post for us?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Happy, happy birthday little one. She is such a ray of sunshine and it does seem like she has been a part of the family longer than a year. Anda thank you for your prayers...I got good news today...I will be doing my clinicals in Midland and I will be working in Post partum which is what I wanted. The shift is not the best but with Tod and Holly's help I think it will all work out. My clinicals start next week and go until April 24 so about 3 months worth. Can't wait to hear more from Randy.

Love,
Lee Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home