Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Back to school

I start back to school tomorrow...my wonderful vacation is over. The time with Tod and the kids (with no studying) has been great There are days in this whole process where I feel totally overwhelmed and today is one of them. On those days though it is very easy to see God's provision...I am almost through and He has been faithful. I've missed very little in my kid's lives this last year and a half...only one chapel program and I guess any mom might do that. Pray that I am assigned to an area that I'm gifted for and that my preceptor and I will bond quickly. A friend of mine counted the days until graduation...116. We both decided we can get through anything for 116 days. Bailey will be driving in 7 days and the timing couldn't be better for us. She will lighten my load considerably even if the worry factor may increase. The blog has been a blessing. What fun to see the great ski trip and hear about Randy's adventures. He is amazing and so gifted. Anda you are being prayed for daily as well as Randy. My blogging time will decrease greatly after today but I will check in and keep up with all the Brown Family news.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Rita said...

I am so proud of you. You have been faithful to what God has called you to, and I have no doubt that He will continue to give you just enough strength and wisdom to get through each of the 116 days, one day at a time. I love you and will continue to pray for you. Please let me know anytime I can help with the kids in any way. Love, Rita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home