Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Clarification, Please

My dear attorney son,
Before we can proceed further, I will need to see a full written copy of EEOC Reg. Section 15621.54653.54881.54 (b)(5)(g)(iii). I just cannot make intelligent comments without a full understanding of this particular written regulation. I want to be a fully informed participant in the circus. Perhaps your other siblings are also in need of further information before they can weigh in. However, I also see that they are not jumping in to accept my challenge either.

However, it must be noted that one of your sisters is involved in what can only be described as a grueling experience at the hand of her oldest brother and some of his cohorts. She is not exactly concerned with blogging these days.

To change the subject drastically, I am grieving over the families involved in the car wreck, especially the family of the boy that died, and the woman driving the car. I spent most of the night just praying and thinking about their situation. I just can't imagine...

How was your first day back, Lee Ann? I am so sorry we missed Hutton's game. We got the message when we got back from dinner. We took Alex, Katy, A.J., and Abby Claire to see the "Racing Stripes" movie. It was really cute, but I wish it had been more discernng about some of the language. There was just a lot of crude, inappropriate language from my perspective for small children, although it was a fun movie.

Love you all, Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home