Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My always lovely birthday girl


'Birthday' was a little difficult to define for Rita this year. On what was Sunday, Feb 1st in New Zealand, we were with folks we did not know and it did not seem appropriate to make a big deal of birthday with them. When it was the 1st in Midland (and the rest of the US) we were traveling and not able to contact anyone, though we did have a kind of celebration just the two of us. Anyway, Rita did get a present, but it was a bit early for her to wear on the lasts formal night on the ship. I love her very much and am so very proud of her as an incredible companion. Thank you God for Rita. Dale

1 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger Rita said...

My sweet husband! I am so proud of him--his first photo post. I also have to tell you I got the most beautiful Tahitian black pearl earrings and necklace that I got to wear on the last formal night. We have had a wonderful time just being together. He is still my very best friend. I also want to thank all of you who blogged and emailed. It meant so much. Love to you all, mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home