Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!!

We are in New Zealand. Allison, I think you really are going to have your own birthday this year without having to share with Grandma. My birthday is just coming to an end in New Zealand. I can't decided whether I am having 2 birthdays or no birthday. :) We spent the day with some New Zealander missionaries including a church picnic. It was a delightful day with "fish and chips" on the wharf tonight, but no one even knew it was my birthday.

You are a very, very special girl with many gifts and such a sweet and delightful personality. I love your smile and your laugh. I love your gifts in the kitchen. I love your keen mind. You have been a blessing in our lives since the day in California on my 49th birthday when they placed you in our arms. I will be thinking about you and praying for you--thanking God for you--all day today. I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday. You will always have a special place in my heart because we share (or usually share) this special day.

I will keep your picture with me to make me smile all day today as we fly and drive through New Zealand.

Happy Birthday and much Love, Grandma

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger April Cogburn said...

Happy Birthday Allison! We love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home