Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Football Banquet...Hutton and Mitch


The football banquet was very long...as usual...but I loved every minute of it. The highlight video was incredible and I don't think it was just because Hutton was on it a lot;) After years of going the banquet...some with a player on the team but many without...I always thought the senior parents must love this! I was right. It was a blessing to hear the coaches talk about the boys and the team. I am proud of Hutton both on and off the football field. He is a very deserving Mustang Man!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Rita said...

Those are two handsome boys and we are soooo proud of both of them. What a blessing they both are to all of us. I want to hear all about what was said about Hutton. I am going to see if Pam has a copy of the video for us to see. We are far, far away but we talk about our grandkids every chance we get.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Ben said...

I heard Hutton received an award--but I have no clue which one or what it represents. Can you fill me in LeeAnne!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home