Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Skiing Browns

Hey skiing Browns,

I've enjoyed reading about your adventures at Steamboat. Aunt April and I got to ski one day at Wolf Creek last Friday, on my first family trip in several years. My brother also skied, and Lena got to spend time with her "Ga-ga" and "Bapa" and to play in snow for the first time. Ashley, Aunt April wasn't too happy with me either when I accidentally took her down a black with moguls. She even let me keep leading if I promised not to do it again.

One thing I've tried that was really fun is snow blades, which are kind of a cross between skis and a snowboard: they're shorter and wider and you don't use poles. They don't work well in fresh powder though.

Aunt April took a lot of pictures and can hopefully post some too. We are trying to find time in the next few weeks to come see you all.

Hope you all keep having a blast!

Uncle James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home