Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reagan in Steamboat

Hey gang,
This is Reagan. I am having a great time. I’ve never been skiing before so I thought it was going to be very difficult. It turns out it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I went down my first black today and I didn’t fall at all. It was so much fun we did a bunch more. It is a lot of fun to be with Aunt Jill and Uncle Cary. They have taught me a lot. I also enjoy being around my cousins and hanging out with them. I am looking forward to the next couple of days because I am getting a lot better and able to go down steeper mountains. Mom, if you can read this, Dad is taking really good care of me and making sure I have clean clothes that match. He makes me and Connor wear our helmets all the time.

p.s. Connor says Hi! He is a little tired and doesn’t feel like blogging. He is doing great too. We are having a lot of phun together.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Reagan it sounds like you had a great time! Thank you so much for blogging. I can´t wait to here all about it. See you tomorrow...and Connor I´m ready to celebrate your big 13th!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home