Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The "skullet" - Cary's new look


I feel compelled to comment on the mullet having been there first-hand when my older brother denied ever having a mullet. Now I'm not one to know exactly what a mullet is (being fashion challenged) but if it's "business in the front, party in the back," I think this would qualify. I'm not saying he doesn't look GOOD with his mullet (and his fetching vest), and I'm sure some could say that I was JEALOUS of his mullett-growing ability, but I would have to throw my vote for DEFINITELY MULLET.

If my little brother has digitally altered this picture because of some petty jealousy, I would withdraw my vote. Tod, I await your rebuttal.
cb

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger April Cogburn said...

I have to say that the "skullet" is a pretty scary look!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

As the only member of the Brown Family who is a Canadian citizen I must comment. The mullet is the official "do" of hockey players in Canada and so I grew up with many cousins who had mullets. While Tod's hair is clearly 90's (you are still very cute honey) a true mullet must be as long in the back as Billy Ray Cyrus to really be considered a mullet. Come on Brown Boys...don't hate on the one brother that has hair...he can't help that he is so lucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home