Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SO much laughter!

Greetings from Austin. You guys made laugh so much. Especially Emily and "Pookie". I've always wanted to try snowboarding, but after skiing last week, I think I want to stick to skiis. Last week was fun for us too. After taking a 5 year break from skiing, it took me a bit to get back into it. The second lift up, I didn't get over far enough and got hit in the hip and knocked down. I just laughed and waved at James and his brother as they went up the lift. Then later on, I fell getting off the lift. At one time, I couldn't stop and I ran into James. He was like a wall and knocked me down. I had a great day of laughing at my falls. I got better at skiing this trip, so long as I didn't have to ski moguls. It sounds like you all are having a great time.

Lena got to play in the snow for the first time last week. She seemed to like it. She squealed as she crawled around in the snow. James helped her make a snow angel. We don't get a lot of snow in Austin, so this was a really new experience for her.

I started remembering about all the skii trips we took as a family when I was young. I think it would be fun to all go on a skii trip as one big family. I would love to skii with Mom one day, however, I'm not sure I could keep up with Ashley.

Keep having fun!

See you all soon,

April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home