Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Steamboat

Hey guys,
It's Emily. I'm here in Steamboat after a long two days of trying to snowboard and one day of skiing. Snowboarding is hard! I don't know how I got through the two days of snowboarding in one piece. One of my wipe outs I was going on my snowboard and fell and then a guy plowed over me. Another time, I fell and did what's called the scorpion. It's where you do a face plant and then your board hits your back. Skiing on the other hand was much less painful, if you don't count getting off the ski lift. Today Connor, Reagan, Ashley, and I were going on a ski lift and Ashley made it off, Connor fell taking me and Reagan with him, making me hit my head of the lift. The next time we were riding the same lift with the same people and Ashley went by herself and Reagan fell leaving Connor and me by ourselves. Close to the end of my skiing day,Connor lost one of his skis off the ski lift. Even with the wipe outs, I'm having a great time and wish y'all could see the mountains.
Bye y'all

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Tod Brown said...

hey its connor, and here is what really happend: While getting off the lift, REAGAN's left ski got caught under my right ski and as we attempted to get off,REAGAN knocked me overinto emily. THATS WHAT REALLY HAPPEND

 

Post a Comment

<< Home