Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Grandma and Grandpa duty

Well, all the kids are wanting me to post so Tod and Lee Ann can get the update while on their cruise. (We are keeping Connor and Reagan while Tod and Lee Ann are on a cruise in California.) Tonight I took Reagan to his basketball game where he contributed to his team's 18-13 win with 2 baskets. The first was a wooosh. The second was a pass across court that went awry. Since I was bribing him for taking shots, it counts as a shot in my book. He was still laughing after the game.
Grandpa went to Hutton's game which was a blowout for MCS.
Bailey came home to get Connor ready for his social debut. They called me on the phone wondering if I knew how to tie a tie. No. I called Uncle Alan who said he would help if they would drop by on the way. I called back, but Bailey said she had it under control. She went to "Ask Jeeves" on the internet and followed the step by step instructions. I was quite impressed with her creative solution.
They keep us smiling.
Bailey and Hutton just left for their "home alone" experience. I have all the confidence in the world that they will handle it beautifully.
I must close and go correct a math paper for Reagan. They really are wonderful kids, and we love just being with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home