Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

GREAT HONK!!!

Great honk--company is gone! We had a wonderful 4 NIGHTS/5 days with the McLeod family (let me emphasize the 4 nights--great honk!) --what a way to bring in the new year. 20 month old triplets, a 12 month old, two almost 5 year olds and my crew--IT WAS LOUD but I cherished every moment and were so glad they could be here to celebrate Annie's baptism. Today was d-day...RE-ENTRY. Back to the routine and loads of laundry. I aspire for my tombstone to read PHENOMENAL WOMAN of God, but I fear will it will say LAUNDRY KILLED HER.

We enjoyed our time with all of you! Such a blessing from the Lord!

My prayer for 2006 is to draw closer to HIM! Yes, Lord!

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Love the tombstone - too funny! Too real! You have a great family, Holly - it was fun to see ALL of them!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Just a question--where did "Great Honk" come from? And where on earth did my gets get "Oh, Snaps!"
I'm so far behind on my trendy phrases!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Trisha--Great Honk is a phrase fondly used by my brother Lee. I guess it's sort of a McLeod expression.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

So glad to know I'm not totally living in outer space. Great Honk sounds like a Lee-ism! I love your fun family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home