Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sweet moment

We all have sweet moments with our kids--moments when they just thrill us. Yesterday I had one of those with Alex. He was asking why someone would give up their baby for adoption (as a result of Rob and Jana's baby's birth). As I tried to explain the situation carefully, we talked about God's plan. I told him that someday we pray he will meet a woman who loves Jesus as much as he does and he will get married. Then they can have babies. His immediate response was, "Then we'll go plant a church!"

It was so fun to hear those words from my 6-year old. As we've mentioned several times in the last week, we have no idea what will happen tomorrow, but I love his vision! Oh, how we pray that God will use them all and all their gifts to His glory! It will be fun to see what He does with all these amazing kids, won't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home