Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Hey Bloggers!

Seems like I've been on blog-break lately! Since Alan asked, I'm assuming everyone wants to be bored with the details of our summer, so here goes. I am really looking forward to a "normal" summer. Last summer we were finishing up a remodel and in a bit of a survival mode. We made it through, but I don't feel like we even had a summer - it was probably good for me in that I am enjoying the "nothingness" of this season.

Mitch has the biggest summer, by far, of our family. Most of you know that Grandma & Grandpa are taking him to Brazil for 17 days. He is really excited, and I am excited for him. Last week in June, Mitch will go to Opportunity camp with Cary & I and then spend a week with my mom & dad for golf camp with my cousin Zack who is Mitch's age. He'll finish up summer by going to Kanakuk for 2 weeks. I'm really glad he's getting to do all of this stuff, but really going to miss him!

Josh & the girls and I are going to start off our summer with some other little "Brownies" and can't wait! We'll have a lot of fun with Randy & Anda's kids and are planning a lot of "cousin swaps", spend-the-nights, cousin crafts & good times. The girls & Josh will go to my parents for a week while we're at Op Camp and then finish up their summer at Kanakuk for 1 week. Josh, Cary & I will hang out in Branson during Mitch's last week and the girls only week at Kamp.

Other than that, we're working on chore charts, schedules, cooking, cleaning-out, and all of that other stuff that we never have time for during the school year. Mitch is still mowing yards with Mr. Bruce, and the girls are working on their cooking & cleaning skills.

I love the beginning of new seasons, and then I'm always ready for them to end and start new with the next season. Right now my boring summer plans sound heavenly.

Since you all were gracious enough to endure listening to my schedule, I'd love to hear about yours!

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home