Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Work

Hello everyone! Things are going well here. The pregnancy is good. I am now 11 weeks and I go to the doctor on the 25th. Things have been hunkey dorey except that work has been stressful. Tomorrow, the accredidation people are coming and it's a REALLY big deal. I about had a breakdown today, worrying about whether my class was ready or not. I was assured by my director and region director that my class was just fine and was definately ready. I was one of the very few people that had their class ready and didn't have to stay late at work to get everything done. I only have to add one thing to my parent board in the morning and that's it. They don't have to come into my classroom, but they could. Anyways, I'm ready. Just pray that I can stay calm and not panic. Today, one of the little girls ran away from me to a potentially bad spot while we were outside on our way to the playground. My director was right there, and said that I handled it very well. It made me feel good that she said that, but I still want the little girl to behave tomorrow. Anyways, besides her, the only other thing that takes up most of my time at work is the potty training. Eleven 2 yr. olds potty training at the same time. I should write a book. Well, that's enough on the stresses of my work. I love my work, but I'll feel better if I can just get through tomorrow.

Bye for now,
April

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Mama Brown said...

I prayed for you this morning. I look forward to reading that book.
Randy

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

April, you are great! Just enjoy your kids tomorrow. I remember it seemed every time I had an evaluation and want my kids to be perfect a kid would do something out of character but terrible. Those accreditation people will be able to see that you are a wonderful, patient teacher and think you're great.

I'm glad your baby is doing fine. Can you believe you're almost through your first trimester? Wow!

When Elijah gets ready to potty train, I'll just send him to you for a few weeks! You're getting great mommy experience!

I love you, sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home