Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

huge favor

Well, I'm throwing out an idea that may get thrown out (which really would be just fine)! Randy and I were thinking that you guys were probably really bored with just 4 kids and that you might want an extra one or two for a few days. Here's the deal. We had originally planned to take our 10 year anniversary trip this summer - however, this was before I got pregnant and before Randy got the JPS job. This year will be our 12th anniversary so we're probably just going to give up on the whole "anniversary" trip until 15! Anyway, Jill has offered to let McKenna come and stay a few days during the first week in June and we were wondering if there were any other aunts/uncles who would like the joy of spending a few days with one or more of our other children (they're all delightful, really). We could somehow transfer them to Midland on a Saturday or Sunday probably via the lake and then I would come to Midland for a couple of days to visit on Tuesday or Wednesday. It's not an anniversary trip, but it's the only creative solution we have come up with at the moment because Randy can't take off work. As I mentioned before, this is not a big deal if it doesn't work out and I'm blogging it so that no one feels "put on the spot". NO PRESSURE!! Josiah, Luke, and Moriah are up for grabs and they would love to spend time with their cousins!

Whatever happens, we're coming to Midland this summer to check out all the extreme home makeovers going on! Tod and LeeAnn, the house looks great! You guys inspire me to have vision for whatever house we end up in next year!

All of your words about Rita on Mother's Day made me cry. I've kind of been in the introspective motherhood mood lately (can't imagine why - I mean, what's FIVE kids?!), and I've been thinking about what an amazing woman Rita Brown is! Thanks for being a great mom!

Love you guys! I'll try to send a picture of our beautiful dog soon! She's already 20 pounds and rapidly growing!!

Anda

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Rita said...

I am sitting here with 2 pound Ellie in my lap. Ellie and Honey will be quite a pair.

I am so sorry that we will be in Brazil with Mitch that week. I would love to have any or all of them.

Thank you for your kind words once again. God has been so generous to give me such wonderful kids/in-law kids. you are all doing such a wonderful jogb with your kids. Anda, we will have to have more "big family" discussions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home