Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The scoop

Well everyone, here's the scoop. Everything is fine with the "Little Bean" as Anda calls it. And there is only one baby. I thought I had gained weight, but I only gained a pound. The doctor said the reason why my clothes are starting to not fit is not because of all the twix I've been eating but because of water retention. The sonogram lady remembered me and when she did the sonogram, the first thing she said was, "It's in the uterus!" She was really excited for us. Here is the interesting thing that we found out was that I'm farther than we thought. I'm actually 9 weeks instead of 8. The due date is Dec. 1st. Looks like I pulled ahead in the race, Anda. Of course, all this means is that when Thanksgiving comes, I can't travel anywhere. I always wanted to someday have Thanksgiving at our place. Anyways, there's the scoop. I have to go to bed now. I require more sleep now. Love you all.

April

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Jill said...

April, this is so great! Cary & I are really happy for you! December is the only month without any Brown birthdays, so I hope you make it to Dec. 1st - you may not be hoping that by the end!
My kids are always quick to pray for "Aunt Anda and Aunt April" - quite a mouthful!
love you,
Jill

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Mama Brown said...

April,
This is kind of a fun race (except maybe for Grandma). We are really excited for you. Who knows, maybe we'll even have our babies on the same day. Wouldn't that be cool?
(Just kidding Mom.)
Randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home